Super RP Fight Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum

3 posters

Go down

Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum Empty Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum

Post by Dark Saviour Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 am

Hello and welcome! I am Dark Saviour (Mike or Dez) and I co-run this board with Insurgent. Our stories began on another board, that is due to close soon, but we wanted to continue our stories, hence the birth of the Super RP Fight Forum. Here we will play out our Transformers: Transitions RP, along with our Superhero RP. Some details: TF: Transitions spans a few timelines, as my first character (Guardian Prime) is from the future, now settled in present day. This RP borrows elements from many aspects of the Transformers lore, including the live action movies, Unicron Trilogy, G1 (including Japanese G1), and others. It also welcomes fan made/OC characters. In fact I have quite a few myself. The Superheroes RP covers characters from the DC, Marvel, and Champions Online universes. One particular inspiration here is DC Universe Online, so again OCs are welcome.

I had many different characters on the old board, which I wish to continue using, so you'll need to check with me on character availability. Nothing is non-negotiable here, including characters and storylines, but communication is key.

In order to create multiple accounts you will need to use multiple email addresses. I know this can be a pain but it's something I am willing to do. If you don't want to do this simply use the one account. However this one account can not be used for multiple characters.

Please do not use a character name as your primary account, as this could cause difficulties. For example I play the Batman character so please don't create a "Batman" account as your primary account.

Also please do not create character accounts until I am fully familiarised with the workings of this forum. I'm pretty new to this so please bear with me.

Thank you for your time.

Dark Saviour
Admin

https://superfightforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum Empty Re: Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum

Post by Insurgent Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 am

afro 

Hi folks. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions also. But please don't just hit me. You'll crinkle my afro. lol! 

Insurgent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum Empty Re: Welcome To The Super RP Fight Forum

Post by SinnaStorm Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:11 am

Hello, my name is Sinna. i do have trouble with my temper and spelling. if there are any issues you have with me, feel free to confront me with them. i will try my best to sort them out with you. also if you need help within the rp, i'm glad to assist.

drunken
SinnaStorm
SinnaStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum